We have two different Lift Kit fitments available for the Triglide and Freewheeler models. We offer a Lift Kit for the 2009-2016 Triglide/Freewheeler models, and also a Lift Kit for the 2017 and newer Triglide/Freewheeler models. The Lift Kit is only compatible with a 13" rear shock, and is not recommended with a 12" rear shock. The only difference between the two kits we offer, is the hardware provided in the kit. Beginning in 2017, Harley made a change to the exhaust requiring our Lift Kits for these models to require additional spacers for the rear exhaust mounts to allow for clearance between the muffler and the rear axle. Benefits of the Lift Kit is the same for both fitments we offer, and are further explained below:
- Both Lift Kits provide 1.25" of lift in the rear of the Triglide or Freewheeler.
- By lifting the rear of the Triglide/Freewheeler, you increase the clearance between the exhaust and the ground which reduces exhaust drag and minimizes exhaust scrapes on dips and curbs.
- Improved handling and control - Triglides/Freewheelers naturally sit low in the rear. The increase of height in the rear end with our Lift Kit installed places more weight on the front wheel, and improves front wheel trail resulting in easier turning capabilities.
- By placing more weight forward on the front wheel, this acts to reduce the "head shake" experienced as a result of a light front end from stock.
- Overall rider confidence in the handling of their machine as a result.
For pricing, please refer to our products page for this item.