We have two different Lift Kit fitments available for the Triglide and Freewheeler models. We offer a Lift Kit for the 2009-2016 Triglide/Freewheeler models, and also a Lift Kit for the 2017-2022 Triglide/Freewheeler models. The Lift Kit is only compatible with 13" rear shocks and is not recommended with 12" rear shocks or our 13.6" rear shocks for the 2017-2023 Models. The only difference between the two kits that we offer is the hardware provided in the kit. Beginning in 2017, Harley made a change to the exhaust requiring our Lift Kits for these models to require additional spacers for the rear exhaust mounts to allow clearance between the muffler and the rear axle. The benefits of the Lift Kit are the same for both fitments that we offer and are further explained below:
- Both Lift Kits provide 1.25" of lift in the rear of the Triglide or Freewheeler.
- By lifting the rear of the Triglide/Freewheeler, you increase the clearance between the exhaust and the ground which reduces exhaust drag and minimizes exhaust scrapes on dips and curbs.
- Improved handling and control - Triglides/Freewheelers naturally sit low in the rear. The increase of height in the rear end with our Lift Kit installed places more weight on the front wheel and improves the front wheel trail resulting in easier turning capabilities.
- Placing more weight forward on the front wheel acts to reduce the "head shake" experienced as a result of a light front end from stock.
- Overall riders' confidence in the handling of their machine as a result.
For pricing, please refer to our products page for this item.