What is covered in your warranty?
- If you are the original purchaser of the suspension product, your shocks and/or drop-in cartridges will be covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of the product line. All electrical components carry a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
How does the Warranty process work?
- Since most of our product can be rebuilt, in most cases, we do require your existing product to be sent into our facility for a rebuild.
- After reading the information below, simply click the "Online Warranty Claim Form" link at the bottom of the page, fill out the form, and submit. One of our Customer Service Representatives will input your information and email you an invoice for the shipping. Once the invoice has been paid, we will email you a return shipping label to send in your shocks. That's it!
Return Authorization Disclaimer
All Legend Suspensions parts are guaranteed to the original purchaser to be free of manufacturing defects and workmanship. Parts that fail to conform to these conditions will be repaired or replaced at Legend Suspension’s discretion if the parts returned to Legend Suspensions are owned by the original purchaser and an original purchase invoice along with pictures can be provided. Warranty coverage is limited to the lifetime of the product line. Shop labor/shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer. If you are not the original purchaser of the suspension and your product is not covered under warranty, please refer to our article regarding Rebuild/Conversion/Upgrade Options.
The part must be packaged properly so as to not cause further damage and be returned to Legend Suspensions. If after evaluation, Legend Suspensions finds the part to be defective, Legend Suspensions will repair or replace the part, at the discretion and option of Legend Suspensions.
In the event the repair is evaluated as not covered under warranty, you will be contacted with a cost quotation. No work will be performed on non-warranty repairs without customer authorization to proceed. Legend Suspensions reserves the right to either repair or replace the unit at their discretion on warranty repairs.
Items sent into Legend Suspensions for repair which are deemed defective will not be shipped back to a customer after they have been replaced.
Please follow the instructions to avoid undue processing delays for your repair or warranty claim item:
- Items received without an RA number may not be processed/repaired and could also be returned.
- All repairs will be handled in the order in which they are received, priority will be given to dealerships shipping customer items for warranty.
- DO NOT ship complete air ride kits unless specifically requested by Legend Suspensions.
- DO NOT ship only one shock – ship the pair so Legend Suspensions can apply updates to both shocks as necessary.
- If the defective item is an electrical component – proceed with the Return Authorization process and Legend Suspensions will respond with a solution for replacement whether under warranty or the option to purchase a replacement. (The warranty on electrical items is one year from the date of purchase).
- All warranty returns are subject to a shipping fee. The $35.00 shipping fee covers the cost of shipping both ways (shipping product to Legend and Legend shipping product back to you). After your Warranty Claim Form has been submitted, we will email you an invoice for the shipping fee which can be paid online. Once the invoice has been paid, we will email you a return shipping label.
- International returns will be subject to the International shipping rate.
- Please provide a physical return address as we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- We strive to ship out the returned product within 2-3 days of being received at our facility. Certain factors may affect this turn-around time (Holidays, Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, etc.)
- All warranty shipments will be sent via UPS ground. Expedited shipping methods are available and will be an additional charge. Please include your request for expedited shipping when creating your return. Please specify which method you would like (Next Day, Two-Day, etc.). Please be aware that '2-Day' and 'Next Day indicates the estimated delivery time after the order has been picked up by the shipping carrier and do not include the time the items are at our facility for repair.
Hours of operation are M-Th 7 am-4 pm MST. Please allow 24 business hours for a response.